jeudi 17 juin 2010

Hello every body !

Welcome to my blog !!!

Here i am with my personnal new blog ! And it's all about my... feet and legs.. At the beginning I didn't know that it would be so attractive for some guys, i discovered that two years ago, and now i like to show my feet'n soles, my arch and wearing nice shoes to make them pretty. I will show you some pictures of my feet on this blog, movie clips, i hope you gonna like it. Here is some of the first pictures i did in 2008 :









Don't hesitate to post your comments, and tell me what you think about these photography, it was my first shots (of my feet...)

5 commentaires:

  1. i luv those feet! they look so soft. i would worship them day and night.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your compliments Louie, i would let you do that :)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. so do you have AIM chat? where could you do a private show?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi.. Is it possible to see your face?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lick her tasty thick legs thighs soles and deeply suck her Delicious yummy toes arches heels all night.... Mouth watering erotic feet for foot job

    RépondreSupprimer